Since receiving my real estate license in 1998, my number one goal has been to provide exceptional service to buyers and sellers. Understanding that buying or selling a home is one of the most important financial experiences of their lives, I’m committed to assisting clients each step of the way. My military and civilian government service, which spanned thirty years, required numerous relocations and has provided me with a deeper understanding of the process and all that is entailed. With my extensive knowledge of this business I am able to assist clients and help them more fully understand all that this market has to offer.
For the last twenty five years, the Andover and North Andover areas have been my backyard. I thoroughly enjoy where I live and would love the opportunity to show you around the neighborhood. Armed with a vast inventory of homes and insight into current market conditions; I’m able to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible. You’ll have a great experience!
" Tom is our go to person when we have real estate needs. He has helped three of our family members to find great homes. We rely on his knowledge and love his approach. He makes it a great experience” C. Marshall
" We love Tom! He’s really helped us with making good decisions and really knows the market in the Andovers. We recommend him to all our colleagues.” D. Martin
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 1998-Present
- Inspector General for Investigations, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 1991-1998
- Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1975-1991
- Officer and Aviator, United States Marine Corps- Vietnam Veteran, 1969-2007
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Worcester State College
- Master of Science in Education, Worcester State College
- Four Outstanding Service Awards, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Marine Corps League, Boston, MA
- Quincy, Massachusetts War Veterans Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Boston Board, University of Vermont
- Borders Running Club (BRC)
- Wine and Cooking
Send Tom a message.