Andover Massachusetts Real Estate Company
About Papineau Partners
Thank you for stopping by our site and for your interest in choosing us to help with your real estate needs! It’s rare that you’ll find a family in this industry with such extensive experience and we are excited to offer you the benefits of our unique team.
Each of us comes with a different perspective, based on our personal experiences and personalities, yet we all hold to the same high standards and goals for our business. With our in-depth approach to discovering new market trends; we offer current knowledge that enhances the experience of our clients.
Being a family also means we don’t mind sharing trade secrets with each other. This is an added benefit to us and our clients as we only spur each other on with new ideas and avenues for marketing. Our first priority is always our client and we can ensure you will receive the attention and proactive service that you deserve.
An essential component of our team that you are unlikely to meet is RealSupport Inc. They partner with us to deliver high-end marketing projects including postcard creation, website maintenance and enhancements as well as extensive listing marketing. Using high-tech solutions, RealSupport blends innovation, experience and peerless dedication to client care. The team is a vital reason of why we can pledge, with utter confidence, that we will deliver consistent, high quality marketing materials for all of our listings.
Thank you again for taking the time to learn more about our team and what we have to offer! We would enjoy the opportunity to answer any questions you may have or talk with you about your needs. Feel free to contact us at any time!
Gretchen Papineau305 N. Main Street #102AndoverMA 01810 US
With over 24 years experience in the real estate business- I can say that I truly enjoy what I do. I’ve embraced the accomplishments and growth which have brought me to where I am today. My goal is a simple two-fold process: to thoroughly understand your objectives and to then tailor a plan to meet your real estate needs.
I would love to meet with you personally, as I do with all my clients, to consult on you on your specific needs and goals. We will take both a short/mid range and long range view of housing opportunities. This will ensure that you goals are met, not only for today, but for years to come.
I offer personalized professional representation to Sellers, Buyers, Investors and Renters in the following areas:
- High Tech/High Touch Marketing Plans for Sellers to maximize their net equity (By fine tuning the target audience, the most qualified buyers are sought and found.
- Buyer Representation for Buyers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- First Time Home Buyer Consultation and Education
- Architectural design and home build new construction
- Land Development
- Investor Options for Real Estate Portfolio Development
- Referrals to top agents both in the U.S. and Internationally for your needs around the world
Licensed in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire, I also have an extensive network of top agents that can assist with your real estate needs in any part of the U.S. and Internationally. I would be pleased to make an introduction for you.
As a Vice President with Coldwell Banker, I will share with you a wealth of experience from successful real estate transactions. As a skilled negotiator, I bring numerous benefits to every client's specific situation. I will utilize my in-depth experience to exceed your expectations!
- 24 years experience with Coldwell Banker, working with Sellers and Buyers, producing results in the top 1% of all agents nationally.
- 15 years of marketing and sales management experience, in a multi state area, with the E & J Gallo Winery
- 3 years of Consumer Goods Sales and Marketing with Proctor and Gamble Co.
Real Estate Designations
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- CRRS - Certified Relocation Referral Specialist
- CNS - Certified Negotiation Specialist
- TRC - Transnational Referral Certification
- Previews Agent - Specialist for the marketing and sale of upper end distinguished properties
- Cyberstars Netword- Top 235 agents nationally and domestically with a strong referral network.
- Board of Directors, Merrimack Valley YMCA
- Member, Great Women to Know (serving the Esperanza School)
- Boston Board, University of Vermont
- Wine and Cooking
- Community Development
Thank you again for your interest! I look forward to your call to helping you meet your goals!
Tom305 N. Main Street #102AndoverMA 01810 US
Since receiving my real estate license in 1998, my number one goal has been to provide exceptional service to buyers and sellers. Understanding that buying or selling a home is one of the most important financial experiences of their lives, I am committed to assisting clients each step of the way. My military and civilian government service, which spanned thirty years, required numerous relocations and has provided me with a deeper understanding of the process and all that is entailed. With my extensive knowledge of this business I am able to assist clients and help them more fully understand all that this market has to offer.
For the last twenty years, the Andover and North Andover areas have been my backyard. I thoroughly enjoy where I live and would love the opportunity to show you around the neighborhood. Armed with a vast inventory of homes and insight into current market conditions; I’m able to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Officer and Aviator, United States Marine Corps- Vietnam Veteran, 1969-2007
- Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 197-1991
- Inspector General for Investigations, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 1991-1998
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 1998-Present
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Worcester State College
- Master of Science in Education, Worcester State College
- Four Outstanding Service Awards, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Marine Corps League, Boston, MA
- Quincy, Massachusetts War Veterans Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Boston Board, University of Vermont
- Wine and Cooking
Chris305 N. Main Street #102AndoverMA 01810 US
Having been around the real estate office since he was nine years old, Chris grew up surrounded by two top-notch agents: his mother and father. Over the years, he watched as they would meet with clients, market properties, discuss market trends and assist in buying and selling homes. As he observed this first hand, a wealth of information began to soak in. Chris knew that this would be a fantastic career fit.
“Traveling has provided me with an invaluable understanding of people from various regions and cultures around the world. With years of real estate exposure and the experience of owning my own business, my goal is to provide clients with the highest quality experience from our first meeting to closing day. I want you to rest assured knowing that you are receiving premier service. I welcome the opportunity to serve all of your real estate needs.”
- Sales Agent, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Business Development, Andover Real Estate Resources
- Owner, Custom Car Care
- Procurement, Burton Snowboards
- Global Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Credit Research, Dwight Asset Management
- Graduate, St. John’s Preparatory School
- Graduate, University of Vermont- Political Science and Business Administration
- Alpha Gamma Rho- Scholarship Chair, Finance Chair
- Mandarin Studies- China
- French Studies- France
- Middle East
- Family Life
- Health & Fitness